The present website of www.villas4u.com recognizes and respects the right to the protection of the personal data of Internet users in accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 "General Provisions for the Protection of Personal Data" "GDPR" and Law 3471/2006. This policy text describes the collection and processing of users' data when visiting or using the services provided on our Site-Online Reservation Platform. The user of our website and / or user of our services should carefully read the terms and conditions for the protection of their personal information listed here.
The Controller is Giannis Trachalakis, based in the city of Chania Greece, street Profiti Ilia number 95, ground floor, Postal Code 73100, tel: +30 6948881437, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This person assigns by written agreement and on behalf of him to process the personal data of the users of the website in general to a person expressly and formally asserting that he is in a position and that he has the appropriate education and specialization in the safe keeping, organization, a personal consumer data that is familiar with the above European regulations, which face called the "processor". This person should also be prepared to attend relevant training seminars in this area.
What is personal data
When we refer to personal data, we mean any information which relates to an identified or identifiable individual. such as name, e-mail address, physical address, VAT number, telephones etc. An identifiable individual is a natural person (fiscus) whose identity can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an special identity feature such as a name, an identity number, location data, an online identity ID (IP address, e-mail etc.) or one or more factors that abide to a person’s physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
What is processing personal data
Processing of personal data is any act or set of operations carried out with or without the use of automated means. Such process of personal data could be collecting, registering, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting, altering, retrieving, seeking information, using, transmitting to third parties, dissemination, association, combination, restriction, deletion and destruction of personal data.
Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent to our use of your personal information at the point of information collection. We may also use information from or about you in order to complete a reservation, or for our legitimate business interests. We may also rely on other legal bases, specifically for Accomplishing our business purposes.
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or email alerts
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Service, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- for data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of the Service
- for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements
- for fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft
- for developing new products and services
- for enhancing, improving or modifying our website or products and services;
- for identifying Service usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Service are of most interest to users
- for determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
We also disclose information collected through the Service:
- to our third party partners with whom we offer a cobranded or comarketed promotion
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email and direct mail delivery services, auditing, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services
- And as permitted by applicable law, to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
In addition, we may use and disclose your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with legal process or applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) as permitted by applicable law to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may also use and disclose your information in other ways, after obtaining your consent to do so.
We may use and disclose information we collect automatically as described above, under “Automatic Information Collection and Use.”
In addition, where allowed by applicable law, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is identifiable (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
Which personal data we collect and for what purpose
During your visit and navigation to the Website of our online store www.villas4u.com, we do not collect any other personal data, other than the user's network protocol . Through the IP address. Which is automatically logged, however, no identifiable elements of the user's physical identity can be revealed. The person needs willingly to consent to the extent and data / data he / she wishes and chooses to declare and they are used only for the legitimate execution of any distance booking between us, for statistical reasons of traffic to our web presentation, but only the ones that are appropriate, relevant and indispensable for this purpose ( a reservation). Additionally, cookies are collected to which your consent has been asked and given.
We may ask you to submit personal information in order for you to benefit from certain features (such as newsletter subscriptions, tips/pointers, or order processing) or to participate in a particular activity (such as sweepstakes or other promotions). You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional.
We may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you, whether on or offline, including, for example, your purchase history. We may also combine it with information we receive about you from the following other sources: our Affiliates, publicly available information sources (including information from your publicly available social media profiles), and analytics and marketing partners.
Unless we specifically request or invite it, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life or sexual orientation, criminal background, or trade union membership, or biometric or genetic data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual) on or through the Service or otherwise to us.
Automatic information collection and use
We and our service providers may also automatically collect and use information in the following ways:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, and Internet browser type and version. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier, if you access the Service through a mobile device. We use this information to ensure that the Service functions properly.
- IP address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Service, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many online services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Service usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Service. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier, to understand how you use the Service.
Choises and access
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt out from: Receiving marketing communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us on a going forward basis, you may opt out of receiving them by contacting us by sending an email. In your request to us, please provide your name, identify the form(s) of marketing communications that you no longer wish to receive, and include the address(es) to which it/they are sent. For example, if you no longer wish to receive marketing emails or direct mail from us, tell us that, and provide your name and email or postal address. In addition, you may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any such message.
Our sharing of your personal information with affiliates and third party partners: If you previously opted in to receiving marketing communications from our affiliates or third party partners, you may opt out of our sharing of your personal information with those parties for their direct marketing purposes on a going forward basis by contacting us In your communication to us, please state that we should no longer share your personal information with our affiliates and/or third party partners for their marketing purposes, and include your name and email address.
We will seek to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of our affiliates with which we have already shared your information (i.e., as of the date that we implement your optout request). Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing related messages from us, we may still send you important transactional and administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent upon our visit to our website and your explicit / written acceptance of the processing of your personal data in a particular site of our website for commercial reasons to promote to you our products. Personal data of minors under the age of 18 require the explicit consent of the parent or guardian.
Use by minors
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals not provide personal information through the Service. If your child has submitted Personal Information and you would like to request that such Personal Information be removed, please contact us as explained below under Contacting Us.
Recipients of the data
The personal data of visitors, users, consumers and customers of our Website services are not passed on to third parties without your consent.
Time of data retention
Personal data related to website visitors and / or users or customers / consumers of our online services is collected and kept for the strictly necessary time and then deleted. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Service to you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; and (iii) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
As far as the protection of your personal data is concerned, you have the following rights:
- the right of access, ie the right to know whether personal data relating to you is being processed
- a right of rectification, that is to say, the right to claim the correction of inaccurate personal data
- the right of remission, ie the right to request the deletion of your personal data
- the right to limit processing when the accuracy of the data is contested, is illegal or for other reasons
- the right to be portable, ie the right to ask to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to transmit that data to another controller
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data, unless there are compelling and legitimate reasons for this processing that eliminate the protection of your personal data, as compelled by relevant laws that override your interests, rights and freedoms.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email at email@example.com or by post to our address.
Third parties and services
Updates to this private security policy
Right of termination
According to Regulation no. 679/2016, you have the right, if you believe that your privacy rights are violated, to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, based in Athens (Kifisias 1-3, PC 115 23) and 2106475600 and 2106475628 or at the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address